Test BoosterTest Booster is a supplement which help you to increase your natural production of testosterone in the human body. It helps you out in making you a man with great grace and also it helped to decrease your sad feelings about..
- $Affiliate Programs$
- Shop & Save Now!
- STIMULIFE COFFEE
- Top 5 Herbs
- How Much Protein?
- Secret to Good Health
- Brain Health
- Supplements For Women
- Delay The Aging Process
- Does Detox Help?
- HGH For Anti-aging?
- Fitness Tips for Women 40+
- Fitness Tips For Every Man
- The 5 foods to avoid if you want a six pack
- Avoid Ageing Problems
- 7 foods that prevent wrinkles
- Diet can make You Beautiful?
- Effective Herbal Supplements
- Importance of Fitness to Our Daily Life
- Health & Wellness Links
- Why Take Supplements?
- Appetite Control.
- Diet for Women.
- Products - Weight Management.
- Keep Aging At Bay.
- Amazon Search
- Sleep Without Drugs.
Why Take Supplements?
1. Current commercial agriculture techniques leave soil deficient in important minerals, causing the food grown in this soil to share the same mineral deficiencies.
2. Many foods are shipped long distances and are stored for long periods of time, both of which cause the depletion of vitamins in these foods, including the important B-complex and C vitamins.
3. Food processing, cooking, and preserving leads to nutrient depletion in our food supply that makes it difficult to obtain adequate nutrition from foods alone.
4. Many fruits and vegetables are genetically bred to improve visual appeal and crop yields, not nutritional value, which frequently results in lesser nutritional values than our ancestors’ food supply.
5. Erratic eating habits, insufficient chewing of food, eating on the run, and stress contribute to poor digestion, making it difficult for our bodies to extract all the nutrients it needs from food.
6. Pharmaceutical drug use has escalated over time. Most medications deplete essential nutrients, making people more vulnerable to deficiencies.
7. Specific times in life and health conditions may result in higher needs of certain nutrients. For example, folic acid needs tend to be higher during pregnancy, while menopausal women may be vulnerable to calcium deficiencies.
8. Increasing levels of environmental pollution in our air, water and food may cause our bodies to use more nutrients than normal to detoxify and eliminate harmful substances. This is especially true of the antioxidant vitamins, some of which include: the “ACE Vitamins:” Vitamins A, C, and E.
9. We all have genetic weaknesses, including higher needs of some nutrients, higher rates of depletion for certain nutrients, and an increased likelihood of genetic expression of some illnesses if vitamin or mineral deficiencies are present.
10. Many nutrients have been proven to prevent or aid in the treatment of health conditions like high cholesterol, arthritis, birth defects, and cancer. Check out my articles on the vitamins and minerals that help prevent cancer.
Latest Blog Posts
Puritan's Pride Brand $5 off when you spend $25 or more on select items + Free Shipping^ on purchases $20 or more. See Details. Puritan's Pride Brand. CODE: NTF5525. Ends 3/31 11:59 PM PST.
A new tech-based charity scheme has been launched that encourages the public to transform the simple task of online shopping into a donation..
Very good news on the KAWS x Air Jordan 4 front. The KAWS Online Store will carry both the sneakers and the accompanying capsule collection ..