3 Breathing Techniques You Should Try It suffices to say that exercise is one of the most important things for your health. Taking care of your body can help you in countless ways, but most importantly, it keeps you healthy both..
- $Affiliate Programs$
- The Dangers of Overtraining
- Top 5 Herbs
- How Much Protein?
- Secret to Good Health
- Brain Health
- Supplements For Women
- Delay The Aging Process
- Does Detox Help?
- HGH For Anti-aging?
- Fitness Tips for Women 40+
- Fitness Tips For Every Man
- Want A Six Pack
- Avoid Ageing Problems
- 7 foods that prevent wrinkles
- Diet can make You Beautiful?
- Effective Herbal Supplements
- Importance of Fitness to Our Daily Life
- Why Take Supplements?
- Appetite Control.
- Diet for Women.
- Products - Weight Management.
- Keep Aging At Bay.
- Sleep Without Drugs.
Why Take Supplements?
1. Current commercial agriculture techniques leave soil deficient in important minerals, causing the food grown in this soil to share the same mineral deficiencies.
2. Many foods are shipped long distances and are stored for long periods of time, both of which cause the depletion of vitamins in these foods, including the important B-complex and C vitamins.
3. Food processing, cooking, and preserving leads to nutrient depletion in our food supply that makes it difficult to obtain adequate nutrition from foods alone.
4. Many fruits and vegetables are genetically bred to improve visual appeal and crop yields, not nutritional value, which frequently results in lesser nutritional values than our ancestors’ food supply.
5. Erratic eating habits, insufficient chewing of food, eating on the run, and stress contribute to poor digestion, making it difficult for our bodies to extract all the nutrients it needs from food.
6. Pharmaceutical drug use has escalated over time. Most medications deplete essential nutrients, making people more vulnerable to deficiencies.
7. Specific times in life and health conditions may result in higher needs of certain nutrients. For example, folic acid needs tend to be higher during pregnancy, while menopausal women may be vulnerable to calcium deficiencies.
8. Increasing levels of environmental pollution in our air, water and food may cause our bodies to use more nutrients than normal to detoxify and eliminate harmful substances. This is especially true of the antioxidant vitamins, some of which include: the “ACE Vitamins:” Vitamins A, C, and E.
9. We all have genetic weaknesses, including higher needs of some nutrients, higher rates of depletion for certain nutrients, and an increased likelihood of genetic expression of some illnesses if vitamin or mineral deficiencies are present.
10. Many nutrients have been proven to prevent or aid in the treatment of health conditions like high cholesterol, arthritis, birth defects, and cancer. Check out my articles on the vitamins and minerals that help prevent cancer.
Latest Blog Posts
How concerned are you about your health? Some people normally take their health for granted. Most of them are not concerned about leading healthy lifestyles. Some rarely take a balanced diet and so on. This can be detrimental. You will note..
Shin splints can often become one of the most frustrating and painful conditions to deal with. Without the proper treatment and recovery tools, the pain caused by shin splints can get bad enough to even take you out of the sport..
Dark complexion is a unanimous issue. Women in every age and every era have been finding the skin lighteners. Besides, other problems like acne scars, age spots, skin pigmentation, uneven skin tone, freckles; Melasma, etc. have been treated..
It’s hard to know what to do about a sprained ligament. The pain is usually too intense to simply “walk off.” That is probably a bad idea anyway since this kind of injury increases the risk of further and more serious..
LONDON, (Reuters) - British retail sales jumped in February, although doubts remain about the underlying strength of consumer demand as the ..