Ginkgo biloba st johns wort - GINKGO BILOBA 120mg - increase brain energy Ginkgo biloba leaves and extracts have strong antioxidant properties that are protective to the entire central nervous system. It helps the body..
- $Affiliate Programs$
- Shop & Save Now!
- STIMULIFE COFFEE
- Top 5 Herbs
- How Much Protein?
- Secret to Good Health
- Brain Health
- Supplements For Women
- Delay The Aging Process
- Does Detox Help?
- HGH For Anti-aging?
- Fitness Tips for Women 40+
- Fitness Tips For Every Man
- The 5 foods to avoid if you want a six pack
- Avoid Ageing Problems
- 7 foods that prevent wrinkles
- Diet can make You Beautiful?
- Effective Herbal Supplements
- Importance of Fitness to Our Daily Life
- Why Take Supplements?
- Appetite Control.
- Diet for Women.
- Products - Weight Management.
- Keep Aging At Bay.
- Amazon Search
- Sleep Without Drugs.
Why Take Supplements?
1. Current commercial agriculture techniques leave soil deficient in important minerals, causing the food grown in this soil to share the same mineral deficiencies.
2. Many foods are shipped long distances and are stored for long periods of time, both of which cause the depletion of vitamins in these foods, including the important B-complex and C vitamins.
3. Food processing, cooking, and preserving leads to nutrient depletion in our food supply that makes it difficult to obtain adequate nutrition from foods alone.
4. Many fruits and vegetables are genetically bred to improve visual appeal and crop yields, not nutritional value, which frequently results in lesser nutritional values than our ancestors’ food supply.
5. Erratic eating habits, insufficient chewing of food, eating on the run, and stress contribute to poor digestion, making it difficult for our bodies to extract all the nutrients it needs from food.
6. Pharmaceutical drug use has escalated over time. Most medications deplete essential nutrients, making people more vulnerable to deficiencies.
7. Specific times in life and health conditions may result in higher needs of certain nutrients. For example, folic acid needs tend to be higher during pregnancy, while menopausal women may be vulnerable to calcium deficiencies.
8. Increasing levels of environmental pollution in our air, water and food may cause our bodies to use more nutrients than normal to detoxify and eliminate harmful substances. This is especially true of the antioxidant vitamins, some of which include: the “ACE Vitamins:” Vitamins A, C, and E.
9. We all have genetic weaknesses, including higher needs of some nutrients, higher rates of depletion for certain nutrients, and an increased likelihood of genetic expression of some illnesses if vitamin or mineral deficiencies are present.
10. Many nutrients have been proven to prevent or aid in the treatment of health conditions like high cholesterol, arthritis, birth defects, and cancer. Check out my articles on the vitamins and minerals that help prevent cancer.
Latest Blog Posts
BodybuildingBodybuilding is the process of developing muscle fibers through various techniques. It is achieved through muscle conditioning, weight training, increased calorie intake, and resting your body as it repairs and heals itself,..
Reverse the signs of aging?How does HGH supplementation reverse the signs of aging? As we grow older, our pituitary glands slowly stop producing an important hormone known as Human Growth Hormone (HGH). Scientists have discovered a..
On Tuesday, KCBS co-anchors Jeff Bell and Patti Reising and I talked about Google’s new plan to track brick-and-mortar transactions with o..
When I was a young parent, shopping was surprisingly challenging. The journey would require scheduling time, cajoling the kids, checking in ..